Native ads are a responsive ad unit built in real-time to match a particular publisher’s content and design. Native offers improved user experience and greater performance than traditional display ads by providing users a cohesive browsing and ad experience.
A recent study by business analyst IHS forecasts that 63% of mobile display ads will be native by 2020. Full Force Ads brings the power of unstructured data to the emerging format of Native Advertising.
Native ads are available for both Full Force Ads service models: Managed and Self-Service.
FULL FORCE ADS ADVANTAGES
- Improve user experience with less intrustive ads
- Six times higher response rate than traditional display ads
- Personalized in real-time for each publisher’s site and individual user
- Delivers across all media types including mobile browser, in-app, desktop, etc.
- Aligns with IAB LEAN ad guidelines
- Ability to overlay Full Force Ads targeting tactics, including Geo-Fencing, for maximum reach potential
- Emerging ad format with limited competition and expanding inventory
HOW IT WORKS
- Native ads are built from a variety of flexible components below provided by the advertiser:
- Image: 1200×627, recommend for scaling
- Title Text: 25 character max
- Body Text: 90 character max
- CTA Text: 15 character max
- Destination URL