Engage new customers by showing them ads that resonate with the content they are already consuming. Contextual targeting looks at the category or keywords of the current page a consumer is viewing and then serves them ads that are highly relevant to that content. So, viewers only see ads they’re interested in, and you only serve valuable impressions to the right viewers.
CONTEXTUAL TARGETING OPTIONS
- Keyword Contextual Targeting: Create your own contextual category by uploading keywords that define the pages where you want your ad to appear. Bid, report, and optimize based on each keyword to attain optimal performance.
- Category Contextual Targeting: Target ads on pages that fall into one or more of 300 contextual categories defined by the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB). Gain visibility on how each contextual category is performing and optimize to CTR, CPC, or CPA.
- Keyword/Category Contextual Combination: Target only pages that contain your selected keywords and have been classified into one of your selected categories. Combination targeting works great for targeting keywords with multiple meanings.
FULL FORCE ADS ADVANTAGES
- Keyword Level Performance: Full Force Ads’ keyword contextual targeting enables you to target pages containing competitive product terms, brand terms, and other highly relevant phrases that drive improved performance.
- Multiple Options: Get as granular as you like with keywords or keep it high-level based on categories. Balance reach and performance to meet the the goals of your specific campaign.
- Complete Transparency: Learn how each keyword and category performs, and use that insight to improve existing and future campaigns.
- Massive Scale: Use contextual targeting across all the major real-time bidding exchanges.